What We Can Offer
A. JOB PURPOSE:
- Manage all HR job & employees.
- Optimize the operation budget of Store and Office.
- Responsible for company’s legacy.
B. KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
HR & ADMIN:
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Manage staff levels, wages, hours, contract labor to revenues.
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees.
- Establish contracts and pricing and ensuring proper maintenance and serving as primary liaison with utilities and local government agencies, such as fire, police, health and safety agencies.
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
- Optimize the operation budget.
- In charge of Company’s legacy.
2. Work Experience
- At least 3 year-experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Having experience in retail is advanced.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Vietnamese: Native level.
- English: advanced level
4. Hardware / Software Skills:
- Microsoft Office.
5. Special Skills:
- Project & Time management, Teamwork.
- Excellent communication in verbal and written in both Vietnamese and English
- Hard working, support
- Committed to deadline.
- Responsible attitude.
7. Regular working time:
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM6 days/week