Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Guide Managers to develop an On-boarding & Off-boarding and prepare welcome communication.
- Ensure probation assessment is completed by managers
2/ EMPLOYMENT LIFE CYCLE: JOB CHANGES
- Guide managers to update changes information in Workday; ensure data inputs are correct in system.
Review, perform as 1st round check proposed compensation package; ensure all are in line with Company’s policies; make sure all the changes are approved.
3/ EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
- Support in developing internal regulation, discipline policies and procedures.
- Provides consult to business managers / supervisors in regard to variances/exceptions to HR policies, programs; and defined governance process for approvals.
- Administers routine dispute resolution procedures; and supports the lower-risk/less-complex negotiations with employees, unions, legal and other relevant agencies so that company’s interests are protected.
- Facilitates the implementation of employee/industrial relations solutions and action plans.
4/ HR CONSULTING /HR COMMUNICATION
- Independently provides consult to HR employees involved in the delivery and facilitation of business specific HR program offerings.
- Support and executes upon key metrics for the impact HR projects/initiatives that tie directly with business results.
- Manage contingent reports
- In charge of HR related announcement
5/ SYSTEM MANAGEMENT / DATA ANALYSIS / REPORTING
- Prepare monthly headcount reports for assigned division/ function.
- With frequent oversight from more senior team members, conducts basic analysis requiring a basic understanding of data management and analytics – data design principles, concepts and practice.
- Executes more complex research using internal and traditional data sources (e.g. local/global HR information systems like Workday, Field Glass, vendor data or reports, etc.).
- With limited oversight, gathers basic measurement/reporting requirements and designs/develops basic analytical modeling tools; compiles, validates, organizes, and updates data for systems.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
-Able to use Photoshop/Filming/Videoing… would be an advantage
-HR Knowledge Overview
-Expert in analytic
-Deep knowledge in law
-Good in Communication
-Fluent in English