Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Are you a dynamic HR innovator? Would it excite you to apply your HR skills to a dynamic and fast-growing international consulting business? Do you literally want to change the world?
Clickable Impact is seeking a Talent Management Officer to supercharge our recruitment, human resources, and company culture.
WHO WE ARE
Clickable Impact is a consulting firm built from the ground up to hasten progress towards
the Sustainable Development Goals.
- We help DFIs, development programs, and NGOs achieve better outcomes through
strategic communications and public affairs.
- We help companies tell their ESG stories.
- We help tourism destinations bank on sustainability and resilience.
- We build cross-sector partnerships that accelerate investment and knowledge sharing.
Clickable Impact works with clients who share our commitment to people and planet. We have assembled a team of top consultants in public affairs, communications, and tourism who have unparalleled passion. We are headquartered in Hanoi, Vietnam with consulting offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Thailand, and the United States
WHO YOU ARE
A versatile, high-performance HR specialist who is willing to accept new challenges and open to learning new approaches.
You understand the talent base and culture your employer is striving to build, and you strive relentlessly to perfect it through 365-day-a-year recruitment, talent development, and careful management of company culture. You are a detail-oriented person who can build, maintain, improve, and manage policies that achieve company goals while adhering to labor laws and best practices. You are a well-organized candidate with on point communication skills and exceptional problem-solving ability.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle the end to end recruitment process.
- Build talent networks to support the company’s current and future talent needs.
- Contribute to building the company’s employer brand.
- Support HR operations.
- Maintain employee data in the company ERP system.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Relevant experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiations skills.
- Proficiency in English (IELTS 7 or equivalent).
- Experience recruiting for a professional services company (for example: consulting firm, advertising or communications agency, law firm).
- Experience with and enthusiasm for using digital communications including social media, newsletters, and websites to build an employer brand.
- Extroverted personality, a love of networking, and comfort with public speaking.
WHY JOIN US
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- By joining the Clickable team, you are offered:
o A transparent and promising career ladder
o Professional, supportive, and friendly international colleagues
o Extensive professional network in Asia
o Native English speaking and deliverable-oriented working environment