Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Supervise and maintain HR/admin routine work, and develop HR team and train the
• Responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in
designated business units.
• Formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver daily value-added service to
management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supervises in maintaining, implementing, and updating employment practices,
compensation, benefits, and human resource programs and methods on a regular basis.
2. Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g.,
coaching, counseling, recruitment planning, disciplinary actions).
3. Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build
morale, and increase productivity and retention.
4. Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
5. Consults with HR leader in developing and updating HR policies, procedures.
6. Supervises in maintaining and implementing the personnel services and programs as
performance management (evaluation tools, methods and formats), talent retention,
key position succession, staff support program, employee relations, and labor dispute
7. Maintains an up-to-date organization chart as a whole company.
8. Hands over and controlls all activities in the HR team (Recruitment – training – traineecoaching, appraisal, dismissal, promotion…). Interviews, selecting candidate, and recruit
new comers to replace the resigned employees and have placed successfully many key
positions, and other executive positions…
9. Conducts the on board program of the new employees and the procedure of employees’
10. Be responsible for staff’s labor contract, C&B, rewards, incentive and motivation, SI,
labor report, disciplinary actions, terminate the contract, ...
11. Supervises the signing and the renewing the labor contracts and update information of
candidates into company’s database.
12. Deals with and follow up the employee suggestions.
13. Tracks and compares with the current headcount and the ratio of production workers.
14. Organizes and participates the engagement activities of company;
15. Maintains good relations with government labor agencies
16. Partnership as a leading roles in administration jobs including but not limit to security &
safety, gardening, cleanning & canteen cartering.
17. Others as assigned by the HR leader or operation Director
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
University Degree, Major in Human Resources, or in related fields
Minimum 5 year HR experience, of which, 2-year at supervisor level
3. Skills and Abilities
▪ Excellent Written and Spoken English
▪ Rich in Human Resources knowledge
▪ Good communication and coordination skills
▪ Interview and screening skills
▪ Strong leadership, management, communication skills are compulsory.
▪ Skilled in delivering training
▪ Work Hands-on
▪ Results oriented
▪ Highly capable of identifying problems and solving problems.
▪ Very proactive and energetic.
▪ Systematic, methodical, detailed, thorough, transparent.
▪ Positive, enthusiastic, creative, embrace changes, performs under pressure
▪ Work well in a team-based environment.
▪ Skilled in Computer Operation ( MSOffice, Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)