What We Can Offer
- Set up the policy and strategy for human resources and administration
- Develop HR management system, including the policy & regulations, employee handbook, salary grade, C&B and training system.
- Set up target, KPI, action plan for HR Team & supervise performance & continuous improvement to archive target.
2. Recruitment and Retention
- Taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
- Develop hiring strategy and plan, continuous improving recruiting channel.
- Support employee development and coordinates orientation and training programs.
- Develop & apply company’s procedures and policies affecting staff and incorporating into the Management System.
- Keep management informed of any employee problems or concerns.
- Minimize risk to the organization and employees by establishing, following, and enforcing standards; complying with legal regulations.
5. C & B
- Develop pay strategy including base pay, bonuses, benefits, and allowance for employees.
- Develop salary structure to be competitive with labor market and reflecting pay for performance; performance appraisal and incentive system.
- Manage the process of payroll, employment contract, social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, and personal income tax.
- At least 10 years experience at managerial position in manufacturing factory
- Demonstrated experience in HR process, policy, systems, KPI, …
- Ability to apply and adapt practices and techniques to the special requirements of senior management.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other management staff, employees and the general public.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good command of English.