Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Data management: Update new employee information, change employee information, transfer and termination of employees on the company's human resources system (AIS) and master file and make sure the information there is accurate and on time.
- Support C&B: Upload probation contract/ incentive contract, labour contract scan files on AIS. Follow up and get feedback from Line Managers, Managers for probation evaluation and labour contral renewal.
- Performance: Manage the monthly Performance data of non-FTE based on MIS team’s report, follow up and work with Collection Managers, 3P vendor for the feedback, training and termination (if any).
- Training: Support new hires in completing orientation/ compliance training courses (if any)
- Employee relations: Deliver employee relations activities and specific communication to employees in department, including discipline consultation.
- Retention/ engagement: Proactively seek understanding of retention/ engagement issues and propose solutions to manage retention and support retention better in in-charge teams.
- HR report: Deliver regular (daily/ weekly/monthly) HR reports.
- HR processes: Cooperate with all other HR specialist teams proactively on cross-company HR processes.
- Perform other tasks or projects as required to meet the needs of the business.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University Degree
- HR Certification is a plus.
2. Minimum Experience
- Minimum 06 months working experience in HR, HRBP experience preferably in consumer finance and banking.
- Basic knowledge of Human Resources Management.
- Basic knowledge of labor law.
- Be pro-active, responsive and service-oriented
- Good communication skills (ability to handle conflict situations, etc.)
- Good ability to build relationship and trust
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Good ability for multitasking (manage large portfolio of tasks)