What We Can Offer
● Work closely with Department Head and Restaurant Manager to identify
recruitment needs and position requirements
● Research the suitable channels, build up HR network, Industries network
for recruitment strategies to attract the qualified candidates
● Screen CVs and conduct interviews to shortlist the qualified candidates;
coordinate with line managers to arrange interview and follow up with
post interview stages (job offering, negotiation and confirmation
● Develop and implement effective recruitment process and tools
● Make periodical (weekly, monthly..) recruitment and other HR reports
based on given templates
● Manage timekeeping, annual leave and overtime for all members
● Administration of employee contracts and other related documents and
records of employee information
● Handle all statutory insurance procedures for employees, including
social insurance, unemployment and health insurance.
● Provide guidance and responses to employees related to employee
relations matters and insurance benefit/claim
● Assist Head Office in personal income tax registration and monthly/
annual declarations if required
● Register company workforce to Labor office where required
● Establish and manage Trade Union activities and required filing with
Trade Union authority
● Measure employee satisfaction/engagement, and identify improvement
areas to propose action plan.
● Coordinate training activities where required
● Implement engagement activities for better retention and connection
● Conduct the performance appraisal, promotion, demotion & internal
transfer for effective organization
● Improve HR process, procedure and quality continuously
● Plan & deliver the workforce as plan for both new store opening &
● Provide technical training/ coaching for HR team members
● At least 5 years experience in HR field, 2 years experience at managerial role.
● Experience in F&B, Hospitality or Retails field is a plus.
● English fluency in verbal and writing.
● Good sense in identifying, approaching and attracting potential candidates quickly.
● Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where needed.
● Positive attitude & high level of maturity.
● Willing to work in start-up environment and under high pressure.
● Skills set: problem solving, multi-tasking, stress management, communication & listening.