Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Oversee the implementation and delivery of key HR initiatives as the key interface between professional HR and the business in Subsidiaries operational.
- Translate business requirements into effective HR practices, delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives;
- Deal with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues.
- Manage all people change status to Management career level in consultation with CPO;
- Work with subsidiaries leaders.
*** PMDT: performance management & development tool
- Responsible specific PMDT performance in subsidiaries;
- Assess quality of PMDT/Reviewer performance in subsidiaries;
- Partner with learning and development on an annual basis.
***Learning & Development
- Evaluate, assess and prioritize overall training and development needs;
- Select and advise on optimal learning and delivery methods (in-house, online approaches; partnership with an external vendor; other channels etc.);
- Manage employee's growth and their learning & development journey from onboarding through ongoing development via the Total Organization Solutions (Learning Management System & Career Development)
- Act as project manager for L&D events;
- Take part in employee onboarding/orientation including the assessment of needs and implementation of a comprehensive onboarding orientation that enables employee's success
- Coordinate and develop suitable systems.
***Administration, Systems & Records
- Promote the use of HR systems policies and processes, challenging appropriately as necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree of Human Resources Management / Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 06 years HR experience, preferably within L&D function
- At least 03 years of experience at management level (L&D Manager) in multinational organizations
- Strong experience developing training plans and materials
- Strong experience in Learning & Development
- Advanced time management and organizational skills.
- Advanced understanding of the principles of labor and employment legislation within the relevant jurisdiction.
- Advanced written and spoken communication skills
- Advanced leadership skills with the ability to manage change with a strong results-orientation.
- Strong Interpersonal & analysis skills