What We Can Offer
• People development: analyze people development needs in in-charge divisions and propose people development activities. Deliver succession planning to ensure sufficient talent pool for future and sustainability.
• Employee relations: supervise or deliver employee relations activities and specific communication to employees in department, including discipline consultation.
• Proactively seek understanding of retention/ engagement issues and propose solutions to manage retention and support retention better in in-charge divisions
• Based on agreement with in-charge management leadership, deliver regular (weekly/monthly) HR reporting covering headcount overview, recruitment status, attrition management, in-out employees, exit interviews, share findings and propose corrective actions.
• Plan& deliver regular 1-to-1 meetings with Line Management in order to inform and discuss HR issues and to ensure sufficient information flow both formal and informal.
• Cooperate with all other HR specialist teams proactively on cross-company HR processes.
- HR Certification is a plus
2. Minimum Experience
- Minimum 3 years working experience in mass recruitment experience preferably in consumer finance and banking.
- Be pro-active, responsive and service-oriented
- Good communication skills (ability to handle conflict situations, etc.)
- Good ability to build relationship and trust
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Good ability for multitasking (manage large portfolio of tasks)