Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The main activities can be listed below:
- Manage the HRIS, including system maintenance, security, and data accuracy.
- Provide support and training to HR staff and end-users on the use of the HRIS.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy by conducting regular audits and reviewing data entry processes.
- Collaborate with HR staff to streamline processes and improve the efficiency of HRIS use.
- Implement system updates and enhancements, make recommendations for system improvements.
- Collaborate with HR and business leaders to identify data needs.
- Analyze HR data and generate reports that provide insights to support HR and business decisions.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant data privacy regulations and laws.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Data Analytics, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in HRIS management, HR data analysis, preferably in a large organization.
- Understanding of HR processes and data management principles.
- Understanding of data privacy regulations and laws.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to train and support end-users.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Good English communication skills.
What benefits you will get
1. SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Attractive salary and benefits (Competitive Basic Salary, Lunch Allowance, 13th-month Salary, Additional Bonus, Profit Sharing) and annual salary review.
- 100% salary in probation
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company.
- Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby) and a very cute baby box for staff who are going to welcome a new baby angel to the world.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Annual company trip, monthly fantastic internal events.
- Summer vacation (2 paid days off per year and bonus).
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
2. WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- International, fun, and professional working environment: Working closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Standing desks if you like, Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.)
- English working environment: Work closely with foreign colleagues and managers from global branches of Gear Inc.
- Internal English class fully sponsored by the company with a native teacher during working time.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Pet-friendly working space (we have 4 cats and dogs).
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone. We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games.
- Yoga and dance classes, massage service 100% sponsored by the company.