Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
These strategies translate to impactful interventions that enable/ support continuous organizational improvement thereby ensuring a high-performance culture.
Working location shall be at BGSW Vietnam.
- Lead the design and implementation of org-wide OD initiatives that are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals – these initiatives are directed towards org behaviors and org culture
- Design and lead implementation of change management strategies, processes and interventions which foster a high-performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm
- To support specific performance improvement initiatives, eg through the implementation of a new behavioral competency framework and 360 degree feedback process
- To identify opportunities for performance improvement through, for example, undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; work along with external benchmarks and best practices
- To manage internal or external resources as and when required in order to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed OD initiatives.
- To lead the design and facilitation of in-house events (e.g. workshops…) as required.
- To work with the Internal Communications Manager to ensure effective and impactful communication to target audiences and the whole organization, as applicable
- Identification of areas where leadership development support is required – design and implementation of relevant and effective leadership development interventions
- Expert facilitation skills in conducting leadership development programs
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related fields
- A minimum of 5 years of managerial work experience, preferably in Organizational Development, Learning & Development, Change Management (experience as HR-BP is desirable – good understanding into what people want)
- Good understanding of – ability to design and implement suitable leadership development interventions based on the situation analysis
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels.
- Stakeholder management -- proactively interacts with stakeholders to coordinate cross-functional work teams towards goal achievement.
- Strong time management abilities including the proven ability to independently prioritize work and multi-task
Strong process orientation and a solid understanding of business context, methodologies and best practices preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and basic office applications
- Business acumen, including critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration skills
+Technical knowledge and experience
- An OD qualification, or equivalent professional knowledge gained through the significant experience working as an OD specialist or as an HR generalist with an OD focus
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas :
- Organization development particularly around change management and developing organizational culture
- Learning & Development, particularly management development and talent management
- Leadership Development interventions – measurements and development programmes
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organizational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results
- Experience of, and commitment to, continuous organizational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong coaching/ mentoring skills
- Effective planning and project management skills
- The ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyze findings, generate options and implement solutions
- Change management skills
- Event design and facilitation skills
- Ability to read reports, analyze quantitative and qualitative data and pick up trends
+ Personal qualities
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focus
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
- Negotiating, influencing and holding to account
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement
- Ability to move between big picture and detail.
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam and Top 30 of the Most Innovative Companies all over the world
- Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
- 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% monthly salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
- Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
- Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events