What We Can Offer
The Senior HSE Manager, reporting to the Operations VP, will be fully responsible of the following activities:
* Audit, monitor, review and constantly implement all Health, Safety, Security & Sustainability practices
* engage, educate, train, coach all internal stakeholders and colleagues on relate policies
* liaise with HQ in order to develop and share best practices
* audit and liaise with external contractor according to HSSS policies
* prepare and conduct internal training and presentation
* prevent, investigate and report on incidents or near miss to top management
* manage internal security subcontractor and CCTV system according to Vietnamese laws.
The ideal Senior Health & Safety Manager has a degree or master degree on relevant HSE field. Has 10+ year's experience on this specific field and passion for his job.
Has deep knowledge on local regulaments and International Health, Safety and security standards with strong comprehension of ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications.
Is fluent both in Vietnamese and English, also being able to present and engage large groups of colleagues on both language
Excellent opportunity to develop HSE practices in really committed company towards Health and Safety topics, in a non industrial environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicolo Zanelli on .