Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Vietnam Internship Programme is designed for students who look for gain practical on-the-job experience during his or her graduation year or right after graduation. In this document, the final year students or recently graduated students are referred to as ‘Graduates’.
What will you get in this programme?
- Get a real insight into working for an international bank.
- Be given the opportunity to gain real working experience in MNCs, embedding HSBC's values while growing your career.
- Be challenged to use your talents and academic knowledge to add value to the bank and improve your professional and personal skills.
- Receive a monthly allowance of VND7,000,000.
- Annual Leave Entitlement for full term is 3 days.
- Learning benefit for learning through Future Skill Series in HSBC University.
Vacancies we are hiring:
1. Internship - Legal - Ho Chi Minh
2. Internship - Data Analysis (Human Resources Department) - Ho Chi Minh
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor/Master Final-year students or Fresh graduates within less than 12 months of working experience
- Commitment to work full-time in 06 months
- Can-do attitude, proactively joining Projects assigned and the Bank’s activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English skills both verbal and written
For further information on application for this interesting Internship Programme, please visit our careers site http://hsbcvncareer.com
Please click "Apply" and attach your updated CV which named as the format "VIP - Location - Department - Full name"
Example: VIP - HCM - Chief Risk Office - Nguyen Van A