Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• The primary purpose of this role is to set up the HSE (Health Safety Environment) programs for Intersnack Cashew’s factories match with Intersnack Cashew journey for different phases, also early involve to the Group’s approach for implementation, cooperate closely with related functions to promote and enhance the Group’s commitment with key stakeholders.
• Build capability for HSE team at VICC that have enough competences can work independently.
• Provide coaching, supporting HSE team to work more efficiency and improve performances.
• Regular check the KPI performance and feedback for improvement.
• The key contact and work with the sustainability team, energy team from the Group to roll out at VICC to contribute the Group’s sustainability goals.
• Work with the VICC leadership team to align HSE programs to deliver as plans, in line with the roadmap of ICC strategy and objectives.
• Involve and contribute to Legal Compliance to enhance performance.
• Proactively evaluate employee performance and motivate to improve effectiveness.
• Assess HSE programs performance for the site and provide feedback to HSE team/ site leadership team to drive the HSE programs.
Strategy & Planning
• Visualize of the HSE strategy and roadmap, which supports the business vision, strategy, and values.
• Define HSE program master plan (1 to 3 years), PDCA worksheet for factory.
• Set priority for sub safety systems to factory as following the roadmap.
• Set up internal audit plan and checklist tools.
Systems and Methodology Compliances
• Provide HSE program knowledge to management for awareness and support the goals.
• Be able to provide technical safety knowledge to HSE team.
• Have good understanding of environment systems, local applicable laws and able to train team.
• Provide HSE roadmap as per Intersnack Cashew phases journey that team can implement.
Counsel & Advice
• Provide coaching and mentoring to members of the site management team, HSE team.
• Provide assessment result and proposal to Board, LMT related to HSE matters.
• Regular meeting and discussion with LMT to review the progress and align the direction to organization.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Degree in related disciplines
• Specific qualifications in environmental health & safety.
• Have knowledge of sustainability and energy management, as well as clearly qualification plan.
• Experienced HSE professional with strong technical knowledge.
• At least 10 years of experience in HSE, out of which 5 years should be in a managerial role.
• Expertise of integrated management systems for Safety and Environment from benchmarking companies.
• Expertise of the interpretation and application of OSHAS 18000/ISO45001/14001/50001.
• Possess a strong knowledge of HSE and industrial hygiene regulations.
• Knowledge of local law requirements for environmental health and safety.
• Knowledge of environment systems, fire protection system, sustainability programs.
• Qualified legal compliance management.
• Qualified HSE program management systems of OSHAS 18000/ ISO 45001/14001/50001 from benchmarking FMCG companies.
• Qualified Industrial Health and Safety systems.
• Demonstrated coaching and development skills.
• Ability to influence key personnel.
• Strong motivational and influencing effectiveness skills.
• Demonstrated of assessment, evaluation performance skills
• Good presentation and sharing skills.
Career development opportunity:
Joined the leading snacking company worldwide, exposed to leading experts of the group/ country to develop and widen one’s expertise in the FMCG industry.