Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
He sets up a HSE control process with the Contractors with proper workflow and work inspection request to ensure that work are properly checked on time.
He assists the Project Manager and the Construction Manager in Construction phase.
1. Manage design in terms of Site Arrangement, traffic control, worker’s facilities, etc.
2. Attend HSE meeting with the Client, Consultants and Contractors.
3. To be the leader of Committee at site.
4. To be the leader of new workers’ arrival conduction.
5. To fix content of tool box daily meetings.
6. Check design aspects that could potentially affect to HSE of the project.
7. Following HSE Company Master Plan and Good Practices, to prepare Environmental Strategies in order to reduce the impact of Construction works.
8. To review and approve HSE annexes provided by Contractors prior to start an activity at site.
9. To prepare, review and approve workers, machinery and equipment prior to join the Project.
10. To prepare and provide a “starter package” to Contractor with all documents to provide by Contractors prior to miobilization.
11. To ensure that everyone within the Project boundaries is wearing PPE.
12. To prepare a detailed time schedule for meetings, inspection, maintenance, ect.
13. Support Contractors to prepare necessary documents in compliance with Company’s policies.
14. Provide data (project progress, statistics, main issues encountered and solved) related to HSE for reports.
15. Review Contractor(s) methods (required equipment, coordination with others, etc).
16. Make sure that contractor’s shop drawings include aslo all items related to HSE.
17. Organize approval of all equipment and endings (timely submission of Contractor’s and/or Client’s own equipment).
18. During the Construction stage, carry out site visits and supervision of work related to HSE.
19. Attend site coordination meetings during construction stage.
20. Control and review constructor’s own HSE checks.
21. Organize and attend HSE checks.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Well versed in local legal, regulations and other relevant statutory requirement in relation to health, safety and environmental issues.
• Good command and understanding on principles of Building Construction activities and construction contract obligations and responsibilities between various parties.
• 10 to 15 years of continuous working experience in the project management preferred in the property development field.
• At least 5 years of which must be with property developer in the capacity of HSE Manager or HSE Manager Assistant for building construction projects.
• Good command of HSE procedures.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Self-motivated and be able to work independently with limited guidance.
• A good team player with exceptional inter-personal skills.
• Strong personality.
• Able to work under stress and talking proper and irrational decisions.
• Initiative and be able to indentify risks or problems before it actually occurs.
• Resourceful in problem solving and be able to remedy adverse events to mitigate damages.
• Previous experence in people’s management as team leader.