Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
HSE officer work full daytime weekday hours, both in office environments and out in the field.
***Functions and roles including:
- Manage and train other health and safety for staff members
- Making regular site inspections to perform field investigations and respond to incident reports.
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Organizing/attending health and safety meetings
- Safely handling hazardous substances
- Compiling statistics
- Making recommendations following accidents/incidents
- Keeping up to date with developments within the profession
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers.
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Drawing-up safe operational procedures
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Working at site project in Binh Duong
- A bachelor’s degree in a health, safety, or environmental field of study
-1-2 years of working experience in relevant position and building ISO 14001, 45001 system
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Good public speaking skills