Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The successful candidate will manage its HSE activities for its Garment factory:
• HSE target settings and consult management teams on HSE program implementation plans with the coverage: environment, social, health, safety, and governance.
• Conduct the internal audit & external audit based on Legal laws & Buyer standards
• Understand the international standards: BSCI, WRAP, ISO, Higgs Index
• Implement HSE Compliance programs, compliance training workshops.
• Conduct internal HSE audits, reviews, and improvements and preventive action plans.
• Risks management and data analysis.
• Plan strong HSE implementation.
• Assist in preparation of sustainability related reports.
• Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly/ Yearly performance Review.
• Other HSE tasks assigned by the company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have at least 03 years experiences in related work (especially in garment).
- Understanding deeply of labor law.
- Have skills in communication and persuasion.
- Ability to work independently and solve situations.
- Good use of MS.
- Communicating English