What We Can Offer
- Maintain regulatory compliance with regulations on Health, Safety & Environment;
- Conduct routine inspections of facilities for HSE compliance;
- Report to HSE Manager on potential hazards and propose recommendations for compliance control;
- Control and monitor environment report (waste, disposal water, air emission, labor environment quality...);
- Monitor and distribute PPE;
- Investigate and resolve employees' health and safety issues, and conduct accident investigations;
- Ensure proper inspection and maintenance of fire protection equipment and emergency response activities and verification equipment;
- Organize or participate in trainings, meetings, workshops, and conferences on HSE.
*** Working Locations: This position will move officially to Hiep Phuoc IZ in 2021.
- Binh Duong Head Office (No. 1, Street 10, Song Than 1 IZ, Di An Town, Binh Duong Province).
- Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Nha Be District, HCMC.
- Company shuttle van is provided.
- At least 2 year-working experience about HSE in manufacturing company;
- Knowledge of ISO System (9001, 14001 & 45001) and related laws;
- HSE audit skills and 5S are preferable;
- Good at analytical skills, systematic approach and high sense of responsibility;
- Good at English skills and Microsoft office;
- Willing to travel.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Binh Duong Head Office.