Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• To provide an assurance to HSSE - IM Manger that related NCSP business activities are complied with the HSE legal requirements, ISO standards and NCSP HSSE management system in the most cost effective manner.
• The HSSE Officer is primarily responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing the safety, health and environment activities per the NCSP’s operating management system requirements.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be in charge of HSSE data management including its inputs, monitoring actions generated from different HSSE activities such as Incident Report & Investigation, HSSE Audits, HSSE Inspections, STOP/SOC, Security Access system and other HSSE Events.
• Prepare all related HSSE reports per the requirement of various stakeholders such as NCSP, Operator (PVGas), BoC and other local authorities by coordinating with other HSSE - IM team members. This is including, data statistic/analysis, presentation materials, viewgraphs and diagrams required by various HSSE meetings and events.
• Coordinate with other non-operations teams to ensure that the non-operations monthly health and safety meetings and other HSSE KPIs are quality maintained.
• Be in charge of providing/communicating appropriate HSSE related information/data to NCSP staff, contractors and other relevant parties when required.
• Be in charge of the Health area consists of the following activities: The clinic operations at Dinh Co Plant including the service contract of NCSP’s Medical Doctors and its related administrations; Annual health check for NCSP staff; the occupational health check for related staff and other related activities/events to promote the overall staff health and safety.
• Assist the HSSE – IM Manger for his daily activities and other team projects when required.
• Enhance the HSSE management system/process including ISO documents, system compliance, revising/updated/revalidating HSSE procedures etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong safety behavior to be a good example for others.
• Strong planning and coordinating skills
• Good communication skills; team player
• Good influencing and challenging skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Strong HSSE background and knowledge
• Strong knowledge and experience of ISO system
• Good understanding of local legal requirements
• Good understanding of HSSE management system
• High qualification of reporting system
• Working in high pressure work environment.
• Business relations with NCSP staff, contractors, management and local authorities.
• Leading in HSSE compliance and behavior.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Educational background: University degree (major in environment or NEBOSH will be a privilege)
• Other trainings: Experience in health, safety and environment regulations are preferable
• Experience: At least 5 year working experience
• Other requirements : Having a passion for HSSE job
• English level: Upper intermediate level
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR JOB APPLICATION :
You are kindly requested to use NCSP APPLICATION FORM. To get the form, please:
- Click "Apply now" button;
- Enter “NCSP FORM” to the Subject;
- Click “Submit” button;
The NCSP email system will automatically send you the Job Application form with clear guidelines.
Or you can contact the following addresses for NCSP APPLICATION FORM:
- Provincial Road 44, An Ngai Commune, Long Dien Dist., Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province.
- 7th Floor, PV Gas Tower, 673 Nguyen Huu Tho St., Phuoc Kien commune, Nha Be, District 7, HCM City.
Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Closing date for applications is before 5 October 2019.