What We Can Offer
- Directly control and inspect HSSE issues, especially relating to electrical work and safety on site and of the project;
- Enforce the compliance of labour safety among all staffs and sub-contractors in accordance with the law and company’s safety regulations;
- Support HSE Manager to set up and maintain HSE system and other relating jobs, ect.
- Other works as assignment of managers;
- Bachelor/ engineer degree or collage in ELECTRICAL or labour safety, environment or/and relating technical degrees having at least five (05) years of experience as safety engineers on site (must);
- Having certificates of HSE management; Having OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 certificates and could support ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 system in HSE related aspects are preferred;
- Good knowledge and experience in electricity installing and working on site (A must)
Good in English (a must TOEIC score is 500 or higher);
- Have high responsibility for work, Love safety job, be pro-active and innovative;
- Proficient in office software, good at making the relating English-Vietnam reports and document;
- Good team working skill;
- Prefer candidates in Long Son & Bà Rịa-Vung Tau province;
- Starting Date: As soon as possible;
Interested candidates are invited to send Application set including Application Letter, CV and related Diploma/ Certificate via email. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.