What We Can Offer
* Job description:
1/ Engineering design
- Hull & Mechanical: Develop 3-D model of complex hull sections; main structural outfitting of model, specification, basic decisions; complex and simple foundations according to existing equipment/ piping systems/ equipment items
- Electrical: Cable trays, cable trip job for basic and detail. Receive E-package from DSGo to revise. Make arrangement drawing of electrical equipment on board. Make the sketch, modification proposal drawing and send to DSGo. Make basic and detail drawing of electrical job.
2/ Performance of calculations (when applicable) such as weight estimation, material take-off, local strength for determination of local reinforcement / supports.
3/ Production support
- Develop production information drawings
Distribute package, receive and solve feedback from production and other departments
- Follow commissioning and sea trials process. Make protocol related to FAT, HAT, SAT.
3/ Other activities
- Constantly perfect knowledge and skills on specialty.
- Participate in trainings of new-comers.
- Perform planned tasks strictly within the budget and in specified terms.
- Provide report on performed tasks according to applicable instructions.
- Carry out designer supervision and, if necessary, technical support on a shipyard, work in the office of the Client.
- Comply with company and employment regulations
- Good written and verbal English
- 2-5 years of experience in Engineering