What We Can Offer
You connect the dots- You will help with the execution of HR strategy, policies and programs while understanding the local market and external factors to give to the development of insights, business decisions and using reports to analyze and identify people/organizational insights and advice decision making. You understand the HR strategies and policies and are able to apply those policies to situations from questions from business partners to employee relations to innovative new programs.
You are a collaborator- In this role, you’ll collaborate to support the business unit or function with Human resources teams including other HRBPs, CBS HR, (shared services) and with business teams to develop solutions that improve performance and anticipate business needs. You help establish proactive and responsive channels of communication to understand the pulse of the organization and advocate for employees through workforce relationships.
You are a Talent Partner- You help with talent management in every aspect from recruiting to onboarding to talent review to offboarding. You coordinate logistics and arrangements for campus recruiting programs, including orientation and rotational programs. You support preparation and facilitation of talent reviews and organizational planning. You partner with the Learning team to identify learning needs, support Learning Demand Planning and provide feedback. You support time management processes, and in ensuring that accurate matches are identified.
You are a change agent- You support organization efficiency helping to support HR and Business Leaders in the implementation of organization design, support or spearhead organizational change or transformation initiatives for the business, and supporting Business Partners and Managers to execute employee engagement initiatives.
- BA/BS Degree (Human Resources, Labor Relations or related field)
- Minimum of two years of Human Resources experience (Generalist, Staffing, Compensation , Employment Law, Training, Employee Relations, HRIS)
What you’ll need…(Preferred)
- Excellent social skills (written and verbal)
- Agent in developing digital and data analytics HR
- Ability to build and use HR tracking and metric reporting systems
- Strong proficiency with SAP-HRIS systems and reporting/analysis
- 2+ years of HR experience in a manufacturing environment/ C&B function.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or Google suite