Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Masan Resources is a publicly listed and traded company, and the largest producer of primary and mid-stream tungsten products outside of China. Its flagship asset, Nui Phao polymetallic mine, located in Thai Nguyen province in Northern Vietnam, is the first tungsten mine successfully developed into production in the last 15 years and has become the unique global winning business model in Asia. Our overall objective is to grow Masan Resources into an industry leader that is able to transform the global tungsten market.
With strong belief to unlock a national treasure, we have assembled a team of world-class professionals with extensive international and regional experience in combination with local access, strong execution capabilities, international partners and capital raising abilities. Masan Resources has also developed the right platform and determine to grow into a leading global resources company as well as to show the world that “A Vietnamese company can lead the transformation of the global tungsten industry”.
For further detail, please visit our website: www.masanresources.com
The role: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER: Reporting to Masan Resources CEO, Director of Human Capital of Masan Group.
• Is a key member of NuiPhao Mining company (NPMC) and Masan Tungsten Ltd (MTC) executive team and has joint responsibility for the overall NPMC, MTC business (from strategy building to flawless execution).
• Responsible for all HR and General Site Administration activities. Provides functional services to local employees and expats. Initiates major projects to serve the need of organization and improve service quality. Leads HR team to perform jobs assigned to meet organizational goals and achieve the best performance. Ensure all legal compliances, effective security measures and smooth operation of all site admin services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Overall responsible for all areas of Human Resources Management and Development: HRM area includes personnel planning, talents acquisition, total reward, performance management, employee relations & services, expatriate services, human resources information system, payroll management and labor relation. HRD includes training and career development, talent retention, succession planning
• Ensures that HR team builds & maintains strong partnership with business and delivers best services and support/facilitate the functional lines in relation to HR work and requirements as well as ensures that all HR KPIs and targets are achieved and meet the organizational requirements.
• Updates and follows up on HR-related legal requirements and regulations, ensure company compliance with labor laws, interfaces with concerned government agencies. Ensures that all HR practices meet the legal requirements and avoids labor disputes and all HR policies/practices are in line with the corporate policies and that any deviation to suit local practices is consistent with the corporate philosophy.
• Overall responsible for the employee's licenses and permits, i.e. work permits, visa, driving license…
• Ensures that all admin tasks are performed in the most efficient and satisfactory level. Leads and guide admin staff to improve service quality and deliver the best services to customers.
The Candidate’s profile:
Qualification: Education Bachelor Degree or higher in HR Management, Business Administration, Law or any other related field
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience 7-10 years of experience working in HR and general administration in an international manufacturing environment.
• Exposure in working and interacting with people at all levels effectively (both local & international).
• Strong business acumen and ability to partner with business
• Competent skill & knowledge in Human Resources Management
• Good knowledge of Vietnamese labor law, commercial law
• Strong interpersonal skills & able to work with various levels in organization
• Agile learner (self-learning & developing others)
• Effective influencing & managing changes.
• Unique opportunity to work in a fast growing & ambitious local organization with multinational standards, winning team and ambition to truly globalize ourselves
• Attractive long term total remuneration