Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
● Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
● Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
● Maintain office facility and assets: Monitor movement of office equipment/furniture and raise proposal for replacement if necessary;
● Ensure sure the environment of workplace promote a healthy and safe working environment, neat, tidy, and clean all the time;
● Purchasing: Supervise routine and non-routine office purchase such as stationery, workstation and facility, other new office facility and make sure the stock is sufficient, housekeeping stock request, material & facility, including maintenance;
● Maintaining good relationship and negotiate with vendor while increase suppliers option;
● Legal: Maintain all office legal and permit document, dealing and liaise with related external party;
● Facilitate foreign employee for quota, visa and work permit by working with ministry and agency to ensure timely and comply;
● Establish and maintain relationships with competent authorities, Ministry and government;
● Maintain non-employee administration such as freelance, non-staff cleaner and security;
● Tracking or analyzing budgets, researching information, updating databases, creating monthly reports;
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
● Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
● Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
● A minimum of three years of human resource management, general affairs management experience is preferred.
● Must be fluent in English (proved by certified English skills in such certification as IELTS, FCE, TOEIC, etc.)
● Or must be fluent in Chinese (Chinese origin people or proved by certification in Chinese)
● Adjustment to the anticipated salary amount annually, providing that and depending on the employee’s qualification and effectiveness at work.
● Social Insurance.
● 13rd-month salary (for 01 year or above employees)