Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Human Resource Generalist of our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Overall role purpose: Working as part of the team to assist in recruitment and other human resource tasks under the guidance and instruction of Senior Associate, Assistant Manager and Senior Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING
• Support to post the job advertisements on social media forums, make cold calls, attend career fairs and visit local college campuses or universities;
• Assist to perform the hiring process which may include collecting and filing paperwork, arrange the interview, and providing new employee orientation assistance;
• To build up and maintain a healthy pool of qualified applicants database;
• Support other training activities as required.
HR ADMIN TASKS:
• Check monthly timesheets, annual leave and over time request
• Propose ideas and support to organize internal activities/events such as year-end party, long service anniversary, outing, company trip, CSR activities …
• Other tasks as require or request from Senior Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Fresh graduation in related fields such as Human Resource, Business Administration or Linguistic;
• Having the experience in relevant fields in international organizations or foreign-owned companies is an advantage;
• Well-organized and detailed- oriented;
• Good command in English;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms