Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage a full cycle recruiting process including job descriptions, recruitment advertising, candidate screening, shortlisting, interview loop, background and reference checks, offer letters and employment contracts.
- Implement Training and Development strategy including new hire onboarding, job skills training, employee career development, and succession planning.
- Ensure government-mandated employee training is completed.
- Manage the exit process for involuntary and voluntary terminations.
- Foster a company-wide culture of employee engagement through employee feedback, meetings, and events.
- Counsel managers and assist with completion of performance evaluations including probationary and regular coaching reviews.
- Administer company benefits program (enrollments, cancellations, responding to employee questions).
- Manage payroll and processes related to payroll
- Maintain and update employee records, personnel policies, procedures and employee manual, ensuring legal compliance with all applicable employment regulations.
- Acts as the key HR contact to all staff members on all Human Resource related issues
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree in HR Management
- Experience in an agency setting would be a strong asset
- Excellent clear communicator
- Enjoys a changing environment and willing to shift priorities quickly, must be adaptable
- A self-starter who puts plans into action, ability to take feedback and develop creative solutions
- Being fluent in English is a strong asset