What We Can Offer
- Working closely with BOD, HRD to understand business situation, oversee Company’s work environment and HR system to design HR strategy and Action plan in order to build up the manpower resources serving company’s business objectives.
- Review, revise and newly develop policies and programs for HR management and development system where necessary.
- Coordinate with HOD to work out the manpower for each department, fulfill vacancies within targeted timeline and create succession plan, career path for each individual, build up trainee scheme for long-term strategy.
- Update legal changes and ensure the compliance of HR activities with Company’s regulations and Government’s legislation.
- Liaise with external organizations, local authorities and suppliers in related HR issues, promote company’s brand name as employer of choice.
- Acting as the trusted communication channel between employee and employer to deliver the right message timely and to balance the interest of two parties and create the open and transparent work environment.
- Conduct Competitor mapping for hunting qualified candidates and designed the competitive compensation and benefit scheme to retain talent.
- Coordinate with GD and support HODs in designing and reviewing BSC, KPI for employees.
- Acting as a business HR partner in providing consultancy to GD in business aspects.
- Design and control HR budget regarding all HR related activities for recruitment expense, training cost, salary, allowance, incentive, bonus and other benefits, company’s events
2. Operation responsibilities:
+ Cooperate with HOD in monthly set up and review KPI of employees.
+ Support GD for quarterly review BSC of HOD.
+ Leading annual performance appraisal program, cooperate with HOD to decide the career path of employees, making proposal for salary adjustment and bonus.
Compensation and benefit duties:
+ Manage the C&B team in accordance with company’s and government regulations
+ Supervise the Admin team for office management, equipment purchase and maintenance, stationery supply and management, car arrangement, fixed asset control…
- At least 05 years of experience at the same position. Have strong back ground of C&B or HRBP function.
- Structured and strategic thinking
- Good Computer skills: Excel, words, power point
- Good management & reporting skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under very high pressure
- Flexible, aggressive, target oriented
- Responsible, liable and honest
- Hard working and team spirit