Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
At Inspectorio we are making our own software product, SaaS platform, that use IoT and Data to help retailers verify supplier compliance and bring transparency to their supply chains.
Founded in Hong Kong in 2015, Inspectorio is now headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D lab in Ho Chi Minh City and offices in Hangzhou, Quito.
Our diverse team is comprised of Mathematician, Neuroscientist, Data Scientist to Pianist, Magician, Running Champion, Kendo Master, Wood Crafter…
We are the only Vietnam based Techstars company and are working with leading retailers and brands around the globe, our initial market focus on China and Vietnam, and expanding 5 new markets in 2017.
Get to know what Inspectorio is doing at: www.inspectorio.com
Report to CEO, The Human Resources Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization's compliance.
- Aligns all segments of the business around identified core values, continually socializing cascading messages for clarity.
- Develops and drives channels for communication to employees, ensuring consistent and clear messaging throughout the organization.
- Analyzes both employee needs and business needs, ensuring that initiatives add value, but are not overly burdensome to the “back office” functions of the organization.
- Continually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Leads review and selection of benefits offerings, managing broker and vendor relationships, and ensuring smooth processes for new hire elections, cancelation of benefits at time of employee termination, and annual enrollment meetings.
- Drives the performance review process and work hand in hand with executive management to develop organization's wage and salary program.
- Oversees payroll function, advising and supporting payroll personnel as needed, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of employee compensation payments.
- Recruit for all levels within the organization hand-in-hand with dedicated recruiter on team. Ensure achievement of recruiting goals to plan. Strategically drive large volume of candidates into recruiting funnel for field labor roles.
- Create and constantly evaluate retention programs and strategies, reducing turnover in organization.
- Work hand-in-hand with field labor leaders to ensure minimal on the job injuries.
- Closely manage worker’s compensation claims process and vendors, keeping tight controls on all aspects to ensure healthy EMR and low costs.
- Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO, on personnel matters.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff training and development for the organization.
- Develops and maintains a human resource information system (HRIS) that meets the organization's personnel information needs.
- Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Self Driver
- Experience in HR positions with multiple countries/cultures
- Experience with building and implementing retention strategies
- Bridge Builder/Relationship Management
- HR Expertise
- Leadership & Navigation
- Supervisory Responsibility
This position manages all employees of the HR department (payroll, recruiting, and training) and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
This job operates in a professional office environment and is often “in the field” with erosion control labor, traveling to multiple sites. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. This position occassionally requires long hours and weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of related experience or training.
- Fluent in English.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master's degree.
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Maintain SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification or have the ability to obtain certification within 24 months of hire.
Why You'll Love Working Here
We recognize that our employees are the key to our success. Healthier employees are happier employees who perform well! We not only provide health insurance benefits, but we also get out of the office for fun activities like weekly soccer games.
Having fun makes work much more enjoyable. We host company foosball tournaments and events to make sure our employees feel the love. Events may vary by office location, but the sentiment is the same: Fun matters.
When you join Inspectorio, you join a team. You have our leadership’s commitment to treat all team members with respect. All our team members commit to performing the best for each other, and our customers.