Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Salary, employee’s bank account
• Timekeeping, annual leave
• Ensure the best implementation of policies according to company regulations and current law
• Check data before sending to Upper Manager to run payroll and be responsible to follow the exactitude of data
• Coordinate with Upper Manager to ensure the effectiveness and exactitude of HR report
• Assign task, introduce, evaluate and develop the team member
• Advise and train HRM about labor law, rights and duties of HR Department in C&B
• Consult other departments in all matters related to salary, bonus & benefits.
• Other activities according to job requirements and assigned by superiors
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated: College, University or higher, major is Human Resource Management, Accounting or related major.
- At least 03 year experiences in same position
- Understanding of Labor law. Solid understanding of payroll and PIT
- Focus and can do attitude
- High level attention to details and accuracy
- Highly committed, passion, well organized, pro-active, honest, integrity, detailed, persevere and diligent
More details will be discussed during the interview.
Weekly working time: Monday - Friday