Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Manage general affairs activities.
3. Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits, researches and proposes competitive salary structure to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
4. Develop assessment frame work, collaborate with other department managers to set up KPI for employee assessment, coordinate all assessment activities.
5. Collaborate with other department managers to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy including defining current and future talent needs, deploying recruitment planning, training planning, promotion planning, retention planning and succession planning.
6. Set up strategies for Human Resources & General Affairs department to achieve organization objective.
7. Ensure department project, department milestone, department goals are meet and adhering to approved budget
8. Deal with complex disciplinary and HR issues.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Experience in manufacturing company (size: 100 employees) is preferable.
3. Experience in Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) business is a plus.
4. Excellent verbal and written organization communication skills.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
7. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
8. Languages: Good command in English.
9. Education: Bachelor Degree or higher level in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Law, Accounting or related field.
10. Male or Female, 33-40 years old.