Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Human Resources Director
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
1. Summary of Responsibilities:
- We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager ready to take the next step in their career and move up to a Human Resources Director. At Dreamplex, the HR Director is responsible to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively.
- The HR Director is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- At Dreamplex, our employees, known as Dreambuilders, are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting our values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect to your job.
- You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects
You should have a deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments, be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
- Your main goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company and Dreambuilders are being met and are aligned with our values and business objectives. Your first task will be to build the HR Department from the ground-up. You will need to identify and hire the staff needed to carry out your vision. If you are excited about building a brand new department, then this is the opportunity for you.
2. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy including plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety, training & development, employee engagement, etc.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation of our Dreambuilders.
- Act to support Dreambuilders by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development, and engagement.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for Dreambuilder relations
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Administer compensation and benefits
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Provide decision support for staffing, recruitment and retention through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the company as it relates to the Labour Code.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Proven experience as HR Manager or Director
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles,
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Degree in human resources, business administration or relevant field; a Master’s Degree in human resources will be a plus.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral. You should have fluency in both English and Vietnamese.