What We Can Offer
- Work with recruitment agencies to get the jobs posted on job boards and social media (If any).
- Act as a consultant to candidates and passionately share our company’s values. - Maintain daily updates on the recruitment system.
- Implement on-boarding new employees, organize employee's training upon request.
- Manage employee profiles and update personal information/data throughout the employee's work. Manage and monitor labor contracts to re-sign labor contracts for all employees in Vietnam.
- Register Social, Health, Unemployment Insurances, calculation, declaration, and report of these insurances to the local authorities
- Execute Private Health Insurance based on Company’s policy (new hires, medical claim, dependent, termination, balance report)
- Implement PIT registration and finalization for employees
- Participate/ assist line manager in implementing team's projects & initiatives
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources positions
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude. Strong ethics and reliability
- English communication