Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Adhere to all Six Senses / Resort brand standards ensuring successful communication across all levels of the operation.
• The Human Resources Manager is responsible to define and set up the annual objectives and targets in relation to manning levels, payroll costs and other critical HR indicators for the HR function at the resort.
• Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place and that these are created and implemented.
• Implementation of all Corporate HR programs at the resort.
• Define profiles, conduct selection interviews and negotiate contract conditions for the recruitment of all level.
• Scrutinies and approve important HR decisions in matters relating to recruitment, promotions, salary revisions, increase or reduction in manning, discipline, training, hosts relations and communication of important company information, in conjunction with the General Manager & Owners represintitive.
• Create and participate HR Communication meetings, welfare programs, and Corporate Social Responsibility programs as required.
• Hold regular one to one meetings with the subordinates so as to provide feedback, review objectives and discuss matters relating to the operations of the department
• Together with the General Manager, conduct performance reviews for the division and department heads.
• Administer discipline according to company policies and procedures and local legal provisions.
• Set up and checks payroll every month and report any discrepancies the payroll is processed
• Produces relevant periodic reports as and when required
• Ensures that the licenses and legal requirements are adhered to with regards to all HR functions
• Takes responsibility to administer the computerised staff’s when and if it is implemented. Ensure that hosts’ records are kept updated at all times.
• Administers staffs’ personal Files and ensure that the files are always relevant and update.
• Administers leave balance of all team members and ensure all balances are properly updated
• Produces relevant Human Resources statistics and reports when required.
• Trains, assists and guide the junior hosts of the HR Team
• Promote an effective team spirit within the management team by encouraging teamwork and conducting team-building activities on a regular basis.
• Ensure host’s stability and social climate
• Performs Duty Manager shifts as required
• Lead by example
• Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Minimum 3 years of experience at the similar level of Resort/Hotel
Bachelor Degree in Hospitality/ Human Resources or equivalent
Excellent knowledge of Resort operation and Management.
Highly Perficient in English, spoken and written
A proactive and openminded approach to the resort’s daily operations.
Highly Socially active with involvement in Host engagement activities.
A very keen interest in personal Wellness & Sustainability are essential