Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This one will work with her/his team and with other managers and peers to run the HR system properly in compliance with HR policies, practices and procedures, as well as within the framework and intent of the standard of Corona Resort & Casino Phu Quoc and Vietnam Labor Law.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree or a higher education completed required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as Recruitment Officer, Training Officer or Human Resources Officer at the multinational firms or in the international hospitality industry preferred.
• Solid knowledgeable in local, expatriates practices and policies for benefits & compensation.
• Strong HR systems and process acumen.
• Good connection & relations with local authorities of Insurance & Tax Agent
• Experience with HR systems is a must.
• Must present a well-groomed appearance.
• Well organized, multitask, detail oriented, problem solving.
• Must have the ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Exceptional and professional communication & presentation skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to communicate fluently in the English and Vietnamese language of the workplace both verbally and non verbally.
• Ability to act and understand a sense of urgency.
• Must be able to work self-directed, handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines with particular attention to detail.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange and Outlook
• Assist Human Resources Manager in plans, directs and administers, recruitment, training, employee benefit programs such as social & medical insurance, um-employment insurance, workmen compensation insurance, transportation’s budget and daily schedule, other plans in accordance with procedures as regulated by the insurance authorities and the Company
• Assist human resources manager to works with management and others to develop and implement operating policies and procedures
• Prepare and communicate information to employees about benefit and compensation programs, procedures, changes and regulatory disclosures.
• Update the information about compensation & benefit benchmark upon requested.
• Coordinate & support expatriates in matters relating to visas, passports and work permit.
• Perform other incidental clerical duties such as; typing, filing, copying documents, data base entry, translation, receiving and sorting mails, handle telephones enquiries, attend to visitors and customer, etc.
• Ensure compliance of local, state and federal HR laws and guidelines by reviewing and managing the accuracy, confidentiality and maintenance of HR documents
• Assist in recruitment, training, orientation and exit interview process
• And others on management information and general administration issues and practices.
• Prepare HR data, reports and other duties when required.