Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position reports directly to Hotel General Manager, fully in charge of human resources and training department. Main tasks are as follows:
- Coordinate and arrange the candidate interview with related person according on the procedures.
- Implement the hiring procedures including reference check, offer and employment contract prepare and issue.
- Monitor the personnel filing system.
- Coordinate and manage hotel casual labor.
- Manage Hotel’s service of associate cafeteria, hotel clinic and dormitory.
- Monitor the employees’ attendance, approve the leave application and make record and report about attendance.
- Prepare monthly/yearly HR related reports.
- Assist to organize the staff activities.
- Conduct orientation (HR part) and monthly departmental training.
- Assist with the annual Associate Opinion Survey (AOS).
- Guide the work of subordinate employees.
- Participate in preparation of hotel manning and HR budget.
- Complete the other tasks and jobs which assigned by the leader.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge of Local Labor and Employment Regulations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- 3 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Hotel preopening experience preferably.