Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Artelia is an international group which goal is to be a multi-specialist engineering firm able to offer its clients in the public and private sectors an original approach to engineering, project management and consultancy that meets the expectations of a fast-changing world. Artelia conducts its assignments in nine markets: building construction, water, environment, energy, maritime, urban development, transportation, industrial facilities and multi-site projects.
Artelia has over 6,700 employees in 60 agencies around the world. Its revenue in 2021 was 745 M€. Its whole capital is owned by its managers and employees.
Artelia Vietnam started its activity as a hub for South-East Asia in 2007. It has over 850 employees and projects in the whole region. Artelia Vietnam has been developing its services around sustainability in the built environment and renewable energy from 2011.
The Energy and Environment Department of Artelia Vietnam is looking for an Environmental and Social Consultant (E&S Consultant) in order to provide lead on projects related to E&S issues, from due diligence to Environmental and Social Impact Assessment. More precisions on assignments are provided below:
• Take lead, undertake & responsible for Design/Design guide, design calculation/Design solution of hydraulic ventilation air conditioning, utilities, refrigeration systems, etc… and all the related issues of the system to ensure of all designs are undertaken in accordance with local codes and international standards. Design to be performed from Concept design, Basic design to Detailed design for Tender and for Construction;
• Take lead, study & undertake, as well as guide for implementation for analysis, providing a proper and reasonable design solution, execute calculation report to meet all technical requirements as required by local standards and international standards, suitable and workable with project budget;
• Take lead, conduct (and/or arrange) the execution of engineering activities and manage team, assign tasks for team, in accordance with the project plan and taking account of the contractual agreements, planning and budget, primarily within one’s own discipline, in order to transfer a design to the MEP Manager, Project Manager for a subsequent phase;
• Provide overall direction, support, guide Engineers to perform the works; review and check all design documents done by team prior submit to MEP Manager, Project Manager/Design Manager, Engineering Director, in accordance with regulations, Norms & Standards, client demands, company policy and the rules in the company manuals, in order to meet the quality standards and/or design requirements;
• Review, evaluate & validate the selected design solutions, materials, proposed by Engineers in the team;
• Liaise with Leaders, Architects, Engineers of other disciplines to ensure design solution come with reasonable, coherent and correct, as well as aesthetically pleasing design;
• Attend design and/or construction meetings as required;
• Review shop drawings and material submissions from contractor/construction manager;
• Liaise with other Consultants, Contractors, Suppliers, etc. as required;
• Compliance under the direction & assignment from MEP Manager;
• Report directly to MEP Manager & Industry Director;
• Other duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• HVAC Engineer
• 7 years in HVAC design of factory, high-rise building, commercial center, …
• MEP professional design certificate level 1
• English fluent
• Ho Chi Minh
- Attractive salary
- Full social insurance, PVI insurance and other regimes according to state regulations
- Full salary in probation work
- 13th month salary & bonus
- Foreign working environment, open, friendly, positive, transparent and agile