What We Can Offer
• Must be able to lead team to complete tasks within established project schedule and budget constraints
• Prepare the concept, basic and detail design drawings in Auto CAD HVAC or in Revit M&E
• Undertake checking (quality assurance) of design drawings and calculations
• Producing HVAC design briefs, documents, design reports and specifications.
• Review shop drawings and material submissions from contractors.
• Ensure that Company’s design procedures and professional standards/rules are applied within their team and ensure compliance with all procedures.
• Ensure all the designs are in accordance with local codes and international standards.
• Guidance others HVAC design engineers in the team.
• Prepare schematic drawings and required calculation, sizing, layout.
• Coordination of the design and interface with other disciplines taking advantages of 3D tools
from 5 to 10 years related experience in HVAC systems design.
• Strong knowledge in HVAC for Industrial, building apartment, commercial building, …
• Intimate knowledge of local codes (TCVN, TCXDVN, PCCC…) and international building codes.
• Good command of computer skill: Autodesk MEP Revit/ AutoCAD & MS office.
• Good at English both written and spoken communication skills.
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
• Able to meet strict deadlines and work well on several projects at once.
• Familiar with local and international code.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive salary shall be negotiable.
• Professional environment and opportunity to have guidance from Singapore design expert.
• Regular on job training (including abroad) to develop skill and knowledge
• Equipped with a powerful workstation and advanced design software.
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, following labor law
• 5 working days per week (Mon to Fri) with flexible starting time (8AM-9AM).