What We Can Offer
• Support and coach end users in the correct and effective use of the school’s ICT resources (hardware and software)
• Handle incoming support requests from end-users using the Service Desk System and ensure that users receive appropriate help in a timely manner.
• Keep up to date with current technology, hardware, operating systems, general productivity software and be prepared to make recommendations to the Helpdesk Supervisor, to support continuous improvement of provision
• Produce support documentation, user guides, and maintain an ICT support knowledge base.
• Log support calls and take appropriate action to ensure a satisfactory response with acceptable time frames in line with the department’s service level agreement.
• With Helpdesk Supervisor to manage IT Assets/Technology equipment, dispose of expired equipment and recommend ICT Manager to buy new equipment needed for the school.
Engineering and Provisioning
• Install, test, and maintain a variety of personal computing and network hardware and software systems, with local area network and wide area network connections
• Configure, deploy and maintain classroom and office ICT hardware and software applications
• Perform diagnostic tests, modify or repair desktop hardware, including PC, printer, data projector, and peripherals
• Collaborate with other departments and third parties to meet end users’ expectations.
• Undertake and record periodic preventative maintenance checks/cleaning of ICT resources and follow up issues as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
• Microsoft Certified Professional (Window 10) is preferred
• CompTIA A+ or equivalent preferred
• Knowledge of networks and systems administration is preferable
• Very good practical knowledge in desktop hardware, office devices (PCs, laptops, iPad, printers…), operating systems (Windows 10), and various office applications.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with students, teachers, and colleagues.
• At least 1-year experience with desktop and end-user helpdesk support
Experience and Qualifications
• A strong understanding of a wide variety of personal computing equipment and software, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and multi-media and web-based productivity applications
• Good knowledge of both PC and Apple products.
• Ability to work as part of an effective team
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able to manage own time and workload
• Fluent in Vietnamese and English