Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* Report to: Reports to Managing Director
* Job overview: EMASI Nam Long and EMASI Van Phuc are purpose-built facilities. Both schools offer a dual language programme which will combine the requirements of the Ministry of Education & Training (MOET) with an international program that has a strong IT component.
The Teacher will organise and provide ICT lessons in Elementary/ Middle & High School, and Grade 11 MOET Vocational studies program so that students become familiar safe online habits, while developing IT skills to help support research and learning in other academic areas. We encourage an interdisciplinary, hands-on approach to ICT learning and teaching. Teachers assist students to achieve their individual excellence, while providing opportunities to maximize learning aided by tech tools.
* Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide an organised, disciplined and stimulating environment in the classroom;
• Promote practical first-hand experiences and other educationally appropriate activities for individual and group learning, including, but not limited to, student-centred classroom, active participation and critical thinking;
• Provide consistent learning opportunities for all students;
• Plan, teach and assess using best practice, including the learning styles, abilities and interests of the students;
• Assist the forward planning of all class work in support of the agreed curriculum in the format requested;
• Make written and/or oral assessments and evaluations of individual students and of the class as a whole – presenting these to the International Programme Director and the MoET Principal meeting specified deadlines as required;
• Keep detailed and updated lesson records of group and individual work with the students;
• Provide regular assessment feedback to students in line with school policy and use this to inform future learning;
• Offer support and input to the development of a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum;
• Take responsibility for the care, upkeep and development of school materials and resources;
• Support and apply all school policies;
• Assist and support the process of examination and class work moderation both internally and externally;
• Take part in the school performance and management programme as required by the school;
• Promote the school positively at all times (including meetings with professional bodies, individuals and on social network sites);
• Work with fellow colleagues in a spirit of mutual cooperation to maintain and enhance a pleasant professional working environment;
• Substitute for absent colleagues when necessary;
• Attend punctually on all occasions agreed in the contract and as reasonably requested:
• Carry out fully and efficiently pastoral and administrative duties as assigned;
• Participate in after/out of school events such as: staff team briefing, staff team meetings, parents’ evenings, residential/educational visits, as may be reasonably requested;
• Be responsible for a reasonable number of playground, lunch and other duties as may be required;
• Offer full support, take an active part and input into the development of a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated activities programme;
• Support and implement the positive behaviour policy;
• Any other tasks assigned by the International Programme Director after due consultation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree and recognised teaching qualification or a bachelor’s degree in Education.
• English proficiency: from IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
• Teaching experience in an international / bilingual school setting
• Experience with coding lessons.
• Genuine interest the specific field from both a pedagogical and theoretical perspective, including Microsoft for schools.
• The ability to work well with faculty and staff from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and be resilient, resourceful and have an optimistic personality;
• Health & Safety, SEN and Child Protection procedures;
• The positive links necessary within school and with all its stakeholders;
• Effective teaching and learning styles.
• Commit and contribute to EMASI Group of Schools within the context of its mission;
• Establish and develop close relationships with parents and the wider community;
• Communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) to a variety of audiences;
• Create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment;
• Use ICT in a professional context and to support Learning and Teaching;
- Personal characteristics:
• Dynamic and enthusiastic
• Approachable and proactive
• Empathetic and patient
• Organised and resourceful