Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Kindergarten Leader for Kindergarten Teachers
• Grade Leaders for Primary Teachers
• Subject Leaders for Secondary Teachers
I. Job Description
1. Teaching and Learning responsibilities
• Provide an organized, disciplined and stimulating environment for
• students' learning both inside and outside the classroom.
• Promote child centered learning through stimulating, differentiated
• activities that foster different learning styles
• Demonstrate excellence in the classroom
• Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities; create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year; lesson plans submitted on a weekly basis or as instructed by supervisor. Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
• Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
• Provide proper, accurate and timely assessments for student learning,including creating and conducting tests, exams, grade papers, comments,reporting, etc. based on the guidelines given by the school; ensure full compliance of assessment criteria given by the school.
• Create projects to enhance teaching.
• Read and stay abreast of current topics / methodologies and approaches in education.
• Utilizevarious curriculum resources.
• Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
• Utilize curricula to provide the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic
• backgrounds the students deserve.
• Develop incentives to keep students participating in class.
• Utilizepublic library or on-line resources.
• Work with programme supervisors to ensure objectives are being met.
• Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
• Prepare and distribute required reports.
• Managestudent behaviour by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
• Participate in on-going training sessions.
• Participate in, plan & conduct extra-curriculum activities for students as
• assigned by the school (at least one activity per week)
• Allother administrative duties as needed
2. Pastoral responsibilities
• Promote a positive, confident and happy international community.
• Havehigh expectations of personal endeavor and achievement
• Attend staff meetings, parents/teacher meetings, school trips & school events and functions as and when required by the school (including events organized on Saturdays and Sundays)
• Support and implement the student code of conduct.
• Coverfor absent colleagues when required
3. Responsibilities to the School
• Work closely with other staff members as a team, sharing skills and equipment with other staff.
• Contribute actively to the school's Newsletters/Bulletin and Booklets.
• Assist in marketing programmes and parent discussion groups and other programmes to promote the school and its philosophies.
4. English Speaking Environment
• All teachers are required to encourage and enforce an English-speaking environment for all students within the school compound. No communication in Vietnamese should be allowed during and within all Cambridge and English classes.
5. Other tasks
• Undertake other tasks as and when assigned by the Immediate Superior and/or the school.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Have a Bachelor degree or higher education in a relevant teaching subject
• and valid teaching credential
• Have experience in teaching in the Cambridge International curriculum/or the school.
2. MOET program:
• Be an able and committed teacher who is able to inspire students and meet their individual needs
• Have a passion for innovation in education
• Understanding the philosophy of VAS and being committed to modelling it and respecting it
• Be demonstrably sensitive in cross cultural relationships therefore functioning competently and flexiblyin a cross-cultural school
• Be an effective user of Information Technology
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have exceptional relationship skills
• Have the ability to manage conflict effectively and actively work to achieve solutions
• Compulsory Insurance (HI, SI, UI) and Personal Tax are covered by VAS
• Manager will get 100% discount of tuition for 2 children ( other fees such as meal fee, school bus fee, expenses for textbooks, uniforms, extra curricula activities, entrance test fee, ect... are still applied as stipulated)
• 13th monthly salary and KPIs bonus
• Health Insurance, health checkup
• Housing, phone and taxi allowance
• Year end party, Team building, Staff – outing, 20/11, ….
• Lunch at school, Tet gift,….
• Working in professional environment
• Application Letter
• CV & Portfolio
• Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
• Residence Book & ID/ Passport
• Temporary Residence Confirmation
• Medical Report
How to apply:
• Send your documents to our office: HR Division – Vietnam Australia International School - Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC