Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and continuously improve daily quality/efficiency performance for assigned areas.
- Design and procure production tooling, processing equipment and workstations.
- Coordinate layout and workstation move activities.
- Prepares time estimates for proposed projects and evaluates time factors.
- Minimize change over time by ensuring programs use common set-ups where possible.
- Verify that machine maintenance is being performed on schedule.
- Reduce machine-generated scrap by monitoring machine management data and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
- Reduce manual assembly scrap by monitoring quality data and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
- Studies functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication.
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 years of working experience in the Industrial Engineering or related field
- Good knowledge about Kaizen, Kanban/ pull system, Lean, Six-sigma, line balancing, layout designing, standardization, visual management, moonshine activity.
- Good at English communication.
- Strong sense of responsibility and team work spirit.
- Willing to learn and hard-working.