Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Analyzing samples critically, preparing operations breakdowns, analyzing motions, assigning Standard Minute Values (SMV’s) for operations using GSD system and preparing machine layouts in order to facilitate accurate allocation of machines/manpower to obtain optimum output.
2. Designing and developing machine and attachment by doing necessary researches in order to improve the innovation process.
3. Providing work study techniques in order to improve the efficiency and the productivity to achieve customer delivery and the quality standard.
4. Operating the QCO (PITSTOP) in order to improve the productivity in production.
5. Producing an accurate costing sheet to achieve the competitive price and give the various costing options to customer in order to reduce the price while adding newness to the product.
6. Providing consumption in order to order fabric at initial stage.
7. Analyzing and monitoring all the product developments are done based on the best manufacturing method in order to improve the operational efficiencies
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 25 years of age and above
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience as Industrial Engineer in Garment Manufacturing Company
- Must have knowledge on production process
- Degree/National Diploma in Textile technology or Engineering background
- Ability in sewing would be an advantage
- Strong Leadership Ability
- Presentation skills
- Ability to operate industrial
- Able to train others
- Foster warm and inspiring environment