Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Iljin Diamond Group is a global leader in the super-hard abrasive material industry. In 1987, ILJIN Diamond was the first to develop industrial synthetic diamonds in Korea through academy-industry cooperation with KIST (Korea Institute of Science and Technology). Since then, through the reinvention of its technologies, we have firmly established our position as the leading industrial diamond maker globally (in areas such as the US, Europe, Japan, China, etc.)
Going forth, by addressing the various needs of our valued customers and through continuous technological advancements, we will become a global leading company in the Advanced Materials Industry.
Iljin Diamond Vina (IDV) is a multi-million USD capital FDI Company founded in April 2020. We operate a production site (factory) located in Dong Van IV Industrial Zone – Ha Nam province, Vietnam as part of global production networks with the manufacturing processing of detailed cutting parts, parts used for drilling industries…Our Company currently is in expansion progress and we would like to attract the right talents to join our team to build a high-performing team and promote our core values as Sharing, Team-Playing, Action-oriented, Robust, and Speedy (S.T.A.R.S).
The job descriptions,
1) Be responsible for the overall Vietnam factory about general safety, health, and environmental activities which include but are not limited to Policies, Procedures, Document Management, Training, and Communication) to ensure safety, compliance, and employee well-being.
2) Manages and executes the wastewater treatment function which is daily operations, ensuring the input, and the output meet the standard and legitimate requirements.
3) Conducts internal training for new employees, and proposed and implement annual compulsory training for general safety training, firefighting, and rescue training as per regulations.
4) Carry out site check, risk assessment, assign permit-to work to the suppliers, constructors, site patrol, intervention, and reports.
5) Manages document control jobs which are EHS general compliance documents, and permits as well as updates the government policy, and regulations from time to time and consults with Management about actions.
6) Handles periodical environment monitoring and work-labor safety inspection as required by the Company and authority.
7) Facility management such as firefighting equipment design, plan, and maintenance; Takes care of internal medical and first aid equipment, and plans for any emergency response 24/7.
8) Performs mandatory reports to the concerned authority bodies as the focal point of the Company as well as handles the corresponding action to any audit, check, and communication through authority request on the assigned matters.
9) Manages the factory security work and service to ensure no loss, no leak as well as proactive prevention action.
10) Industrial waste management: controls the procedure, suppliers, and contracts to ensure the moving, and treatment procedures are smooth and safe.
11) Other tasks such as managers’ assignments.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role with a proven track of success record of HSE professionals, preferably in the FDI production, and industrial products sector.
• Knowledgeable about ESH ground policy and regulations.
• Ability to work as a team member as well as a lead role
• Dedicated, team spirit, good communicator.
• English skills: basic business communication required.
• Only a short list is contacted for an interview.