Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Iljin Diamond Group is a global leader in the super-hard abrasive material industry. In 1987, ILJIN Diamond was the first to develop industrial synthetic diamonds in Korea through academy-industry cooperation with KIST (Korea Institute of Science and Technology). Since then, through the reinvention of its technologies, we have firmly established our position as the leading industrial diamond maker globally (in areas such as the US, Europe, Japan, China, etc.)
Going forth, by addressing the various needs of our valued customers and through continuous technological advancements, we will become a global leading company in the Advanced Materials Industry.
Iljin Diamond Vina (IDV) is a multi-million USD capital FDI Company founded in April 2020. We operate a production site (factory) located in Dong Van IV Industrial Zone – Ha Nam province, Vietnam as part of global production networks with the manufacturing processing of detailed cutting parts, parts used for drilling industries…Our Company currently is in expansion progress and we would like to attract the right talents to join our team to build a high-performing team and promote our core values as Sharing, Team-Playing, Action-oriented, Robust, and Speedy (S.T.A.R.S).
IDV is seeking applications for a Quality engineer who is responsible for CTM (cutting tools materials) product quality. He/She shall manage, and assure quality processes that meet the quality standards based on the production plans of the Company.
1) Works with the Production Management Team regarding the production plan for the quality inspection plan based on production orders, and urgent requests from the customer.
2) Manages operators regarding quality inspection, testing process as well as updating quality SOPs.
3) Analyze data, test results, and inspection history, investigate the root causes, take countermeasures, and report when having a claim from a customer.
4) Diagnosing problems in quality management, working shifts, providing recommendations, and training fresh operators through effective on-the-job training programs.
5) Analyzes all factors of production quality and recommendations for improvement.
6) Carry out quality reports as required & perform other tasks assigned by the Quality leader, Production Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s engineering degree (University/College) in a recognized technical professional (mechanical, materials sciences, machining…) or any combined training.
• 0 ~3 years of experience in a similar role in the production, and industrial products sector. Fresh graduates also can be considered for training.
• Strong Teamwork, analytical and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team, meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
• Experienced or familiar with measuring devices, quality tools (Minitab, visual checking tools…) would be a plus.
• Basic business English is required.
* Only a short list is to be contacted for the interview. Ha Nam or neighbor residents are encouraged to apply.
Benefits that we will offer:
• Competitive remuneration packages based on experience and merit.
• 24/7 accident insurance to cover adverse circumstances;
• Free meals (lunch) and a shuttle bus from Hanoi City is provided.