What We Can Offer
- Develop and implement business procurement strategies for the country/site to optimize costs, both P&L and balance sheet (working capital, creditors terms and stock arrangements) and to identify and reduce risk.
- Manages the procurement of Indirect Materials & Services (IM&S) in Vietnam. This includes sourcing, pricing, rejections, supplier inventory, supply chain, obsolescence and resolving invoice discrepancies. experience in project management will be an added advantage.
- Implement global, regional and local agreements where possible and support the financial targets as outlined by IM&S Procurement.
- To carry out local negotiations with suppliers and ensure adequate contract cover within the portfolio within the value of spend specified by the IM&S Procurement Manager and the Global Delegation of Authorities/Signatories policy.
- Manage supplier performance where necessary to ensure uninterrupted supply.
- Drive the PPP process by developing intimate knowledge of selected commodity markets through study, analysis, personal contacts with suppliers, brokers and any other sources of market information.
- Analyze trends and market movements for use in making sound procurement decisions.
- To identify and reduce risk.
- Furnish market conditions, pricing, shortages or technical information to Procurement Managers and makes recommendations.
- Co-ordinate, oversee and review the SRM system.
- Integrate the IM&S processes so as to conform to the guidelines developed within the SAP and SRM system.
- Maintain existing SRM catalogues and drive the implementation of new SRM catalogues
- Advise and assist other functions in the evaluation and pricing of alternative materials. Advise on trade practices, pricing, market conditions, delivery terms, and utilization of technical services of vendors.
- Drive vendor selection and consolidation.
- Solicit and analyze quotes, negotiate prices and delivery terms and investigate invoice discrepancies.
- Initiate search for new or alternative materials or products. Investigates and approves the facilities, quality and financial responsibility of potential suppliers.
- Experience in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Business bachelors or any relevant degree.
- 5-7 years experience as Buyer/Senior Buyer or similar role in Procurement.
- Understanding of procurement processes.
- Strong system skills (SAP, SRM, Microsoft Office,).
- Customer Focus.
- Strong Project Management skills and good understanding of procurement process within manufacturing/construction/engineering industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with people across different levels and areas.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Drive for results (results oriented) / Take ownership.
- Able to work in a fast-[aced environment.
- Team worker.
- Good comprehension and command of English language.
HOW YOU APPLY:
- Please send your updated CV in English with the details of your current and expected salaries, your earliest possible joining date and a recent photograph to Mr. Tran Thanh Tan – Human Resources Manager.
- Only applications with full information provided shall be considered and only selected candidates shall be informed.