What We Can Offer
• Developing immigration client base.
• Looking for potential client sources and consultant on immigration programs that meet client’s capabilities and demands.
• Establishing good relationships with current client portfolio to get referrals from them.
• Managing and providing solutions to client on immigration needs.
• Working with overseas team to provide solutions and to complete application for clients.
• Meeting with overseas representatives to discuss on projects / immigration programs.
• Coordinating with marketing team to organize seminars, workshops and other official marketing events.
• Studying immigration market industry and working with marketing team to build up sales promotions/campaigns.
3. Coordination with Documents team
• Coordinate with Document team to get the appropriated required for application.
• Coordinate with Document team to submit immigration application timely.
• Communicate with clients to clarify concerns of clients related to documents.
4. Client services
• Maintain client’s satisfactoriness by professional services and deadline commitments.
• Deal with client complaints and grievances.
• Ensure the business operated in the highest standards in line with the mission statement and values.
• Coordinate with accountant to collect service fees/charges of clients.
• Responsible to the Directors for the day to day sales operations.
• Training new consultants
• Back up and support team member if required
• Do other tasks assigned by Directors / Leader.
• Solid experience in high net worth clients.
• At least 5 years advanced knowledge / experience on sales. Skills/experience in handling premier client portfolio is advantage. Experience on customer services on abroad visa, overseas education, real estate and immigration services is an advantage.
• Friendly and highly persuasive in communication and negotiation.
• Teamwork and able to work effectively under pressure.
• University level education.
• Over 30-year old. Married and has child/children is an advantage.