What We Can Offer
- Involved in calculating and processing duties and taxes to be paid on behalf of clients. Arrange for payment of taxes and duties.
- Entering details onto specialised customs system and company software including E-CUST, Pantos GSI and Customer taxation system.
- Allocating the correct license depending on type of goods being imported. Post license for the products being imported or assist clients in obtaining license.
- Required to prepare the necessary import documentation such as contract, B/L, CIPL and cargo delivery documents.
- Involved in attending meetings with Customs Officers in the application of duty refunds and tariff reclassification as appropriate and will assist with any appeals that are forthcoming.
- Arrange for transportation schedule, close working with trucking vendors for imported or exported goods delivery and liaise with Freight Forwarders on related shipments.
- Work as part of a team, a teamwork player and report to the Team leader.
- More details will be discussed during interview.
- Having 2 – 3 years experience at the same position
1. Moral vocations:
- Good English skill
- Good computer skill, especially in MS Excel
- Work as part of a team, a team work player and report to the Team leader.
2. Working Abilities:
- Required to be fully conversant with import and export laws and regulations. Understanding and keep up-to-date with changes as they occur, so as to be able to advise customers on import and export restrictions, tariff systems, insurance requirements and all other customs related matters.
- This job also requires to liaise with officials in various agencies to ensure goods are cleared through customs or quarantine.
*Works Location: 12Ath Floor, Handico Tower, Me Tri Ha New Urban, Pham Hung Road, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi