What We Can Offer
- Check draft documents to ensure no errors and mistakes to comply with all L/C terms.
- Arrange booking with carrier & airline and co-loader.
- Make EXPORT/ IMPORT shipping document
- Follow up vessel’s sailing, ETA, support customers for D/O release, cargo delivery
- Follow up all current contracts precisely, systematically and specifically. Then report to direct managers all relevant information accordingly.
- Communicate and keep close contact with customers, domestic and international suppliers via email, phone, and other tools via smartphone.
- Making weekly report and having good suggestion for better accomplishment.
- Under 1 year experience in Logistics field.
- Good command of MS Office.
- Strong communication skill.
- Team building spirit and independently working under pressure.
- Be honest, enthusiastic, cautious and responsible.