What We Can Offer
- Record/collect information for service provider selection & performance evaluation;
- Make contracts with service providers;
- Keep track of export-import documents and open customs declaration sheet on VNACCs as required schedule & current Vietnam customs regulation or laws;
- Coordinate with related sides to ensure completion of procedures (shipping documents, Certificate of Origin (C/O), booking, insurance) for import and export orders and solve issues arising during operation if any;
- Work with service providers to arrange transportation from port to warehouse or vice versa as schedule;
- Make application for payment such as tax, foreign supplier, service provider as scheduled.
* LET'S EXPLORE INTERESTING ASPECTS ABOUT AJINOMOTO VIETNAM FROM TODAY!
- Experience the virtual visit to the Ajinomoto Vietnam factory at: bit.ly/AVN_thamquannhamay
- Discover more about us at: https://www.ajinomoto.com.vn
- From 22 to 25 years old;
- Be proficient in English and Microsoft Office;
- Understand about Incoterms, Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System, Free Trade Agreement/Area, VNACCs, import tax, import-export goods management policy of authority, cargo insurance;
- Have good communication and positive attitude;
- Be careful, open-minded, disciplined, and able to work under the pressure;
- Have E-customs declaration certificate is a plus.
- Years of experience: Not required.
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.