What We Can Offer
- Print & keep documents
- Issue PO for raw materials and supplies
- Follow delivery schedule of materials/supplies to meet requested time of production
- Collect and check shipping documents and Cooperate with service company to open the Customs Declaration sheets
- Arrange delivery with Warehouse team and forwarder and inform other parties timely in case of any change
- Complain faulty materials to suppliers and ask for compensation
- Update database
- Check debit notes and request payment
• Work with suppliers for new projects or updated prices:
- Work with customers/suppliers on artwork, proofs, quotation, samples in new project
- Search for new potential suppliers and get quotations on monthly basis to have the best prices
- Visit suppliers’ locations if necessary
• Do other tasks:
- Procedure for destroying materials
- Get permission to use foreign barcodes
- Proceed & check contracts with material suppliers and service companies
- Send samples to local & oversea suppliers/customers
- Do other tasks assigned by Manager and Director
- Job rotation may be applied in the department to do other tasks other than Import & Purchasing
- Having experience in working in EPE company is preferable.
- Good at English writing and speaking.
Please read the description above carefully and if interested send your CV and Cover Letter in ENGLISH.